What is a Virtual Office at Pillar Cowork?
Virtual office or virtual mail service allows members to utilize a business address as an invaluable resource for small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers, etc. who seek to establish a business presence in a new area. Virtual mail services allow members to access mail through a digital mailbox, where they can view the mail received and then decide to either:
- Pick mail up;
- Have it forwarded;
- Thrown away/recycled
These options are a necessity for non-local clients, but it can be a great perk for local members too!
Why is a Virtual Office Important for my Business?
- Obtain a professional business address to establish business identity.
- Avoid having mail delivered to their home address – keep your personal information private.
- Who do not have reliable mail service or package delivery at home.
How Do I Get Started?
Pillar has teamed up with Anytime Mailbox, which allows you to view and manage your mail on-the-go. You no longer have to come into a physical location, just to find an empty box. Sign up online or call us today!
What are the Benefits of a Virtual Office?
- Professional business address.
- Increased privacy, not using home address.
- Consistent business address, despite relocations.
- Affordable for small businesses and start ups.